Re: Suidmanager Released

Hello,

> I will be on a Conference in New Orleans next week. I wont be able to
> do much about those packages. Feel free to hack around in suidmanager if
> you have some creative ideas.

In the discussion about md5sums for all the installed files I had the
suggestion of generating a ls -lR listing of all the installed files of a
packge, in Addition. This will allow to check files for modification and
check permissions for modification. The permissions of all the files in the
info directory can be checked by a script. suid.conf will overwrite exactly
those settings fromthe package is "user" is the originator of a change. What
do you think about that small addition?

Greetings
Bernd