source dependencies

Hello,

> Sonds like we need a QA department ;)  I think the package
> dependencies actually take care of this.

Not at all. There are no dependecies for source Packages. Compilation of
PAckages my fail randomly if "debmake, awk, perl, ls, mv, make" is missing
of the wrong version. And the only thing which is transported from
developers System into the *.deb is the shared lib version) wich is rather
nasty then a win...)

Greetings
Bernd
--