Re: Debian WWW standards version 2.0

From: Fabrizio Polacco <fpolacco@megabaud.fi>
> I missed the discussion about that, but I would like to have voted for a
> conversion [of man and info to HTML] pre-made by the maintainers.

This would have had to be done in every package that provides a man page
or an info page. It's much simpler to just do it on the fly, although I
agree it's slower.

It would be OK for dwww to provide an option to do this in batch mode and
fill up your disk with cached .html versions of things if you so desire,
but that should be a user choice at installation time.

	Thanks

	Bruce