Re: Upcoming Debian Releases [auto-post]

> Bo
> ~~
> * Have all X (and other suitable) packages use install-X-menu (many)

Has this been democratically decided?

I have never seen any mention of "install-X-menu", and the 2 reactions
I had on my more general install-menu (with an extra argument
that would be eighter X, VC, whatever indecating the type of terminal)
were positive.

Anyway, currently we have the (at install-time unavailable) install-fvwm2-menu.
Is install-X-menu included in a current version of dpkg or any other
"essential" package?

--
joost witteveen
            joost@rulcmc.leidenuniv.nl