Packages I can create

I have spent about a day looking at debian.rules, packaging several pieces
of software and even making a source distribution. The two packages I
practiced on were wine961023 and joystick-0.8, since neither are in Debian
or on the proposed packages. Is anyone else working on anything similar?
I see a wine package in experimental, but it is several months out of date.
Also, I will maintain a mutt-nonexport package if the proposed mutt maintainer
doesn't live in the US. I have tkHTML and asWedit and can make binary only
packages. Please reply and tell me what is already being worked on so
I know what not to do.
--
Stephen Pitts					pitts2@memphisonline.com
Proudly running Debian GNU/Linux 1.1 on an Intel Pentium 150

This novel is not to be tossed lightly aside, but to be hurled with
great force.
		-- Dorothy Parker