Re: XFree86 libXaw.so.6.1 and Xaw3d or xaw95

>The patch you sent is not very good. There is a reason why the new
>libraries have a different minor number. The new (i.e. 3.1.2[FG] or 3.2)
>library includes fixes of Xaw from the X11R6.1 release of X.
>The fix for both xaw3d and xaw95 should be to include these
>fixes/improvements, not just to push the library number.
>As XFree86 3.2 (Non-Beta!!) is due end of October, this problem is going to
>happen more often than at this time. Hopefully we get the new XFree86
>release on the 1.2 train, so the libraries should be fixed soon.
>
>	Helmut

While we're on the subject of Athena widgets ;) I just wanted to bring
you're attention to:

http://www.zip.com.au/~bb/XawXpm/

It allows you to put xpm's into you're widgets, giving them a VERY nice
look.. even better then windoze 95 IMHO.  (pretty amazing for athena eh? :)

For those of you haven't seen this yet, I stronlgy recomend you take a
look.. I installed it on my system, but it does still have some problems.
It works fine with some configurations, but apps will segfault if you
don't have it set up. (with no config that is)

	Ian