Re: Stable and unstable

Hi,

> I think that there is a different thing to worry about. What if a maintainer
> thinks his (or her) package in unstable (rex) isn't yet good enough for the
> next stable release?

BTW: I reported this some tme ago, but didn't get an answer. Instead of
'Distributing' PAckages in unstable or stable, can we please distribute
PAckes in 'buzz' and 'rex' and 'bo'. Therefore we wont have a "stable"
directory (after rex is frozen) which contains only source with "unstable"
in the Distribution/changelog.

Greetings
Bernd