Re: Upcoming Debian Releases

   Date: Thu, 24 Oct 1996 11:57:51 -0400
   From: "Brian C. White" <bcwhite@verisim.com>

   > Distribution (the entire distribution) via floppy disk.

   This has been a sticky point for some time, now.  I'm reluctant to add it
   to the list when the general consensus seems to be "could be useful, but
   not necessary and not a priority".

Could we have a show of hands of people who would actually use this, or know
people they think would?  (keeping in mind the number of floppies that would
be involved, and the alternative of installing via ppp)

--Mike