rexec in 1.2 or 1.3... or not??

Hello,

 An implementation of rexec just popped up recently (last month) for
linux. I for one was wondering for the longest time were this little
utility was and how come it wasn't in any distribution... anyhow,
should this be part of our distribution? A separate package, or part of
netstd/netbase?? comments suggestions...

btw, here is the lsm entry:
Begin3
Title:		rexec
Version:	1.1 Sept. 16 1996
Entered-date:	14Sep96
		to act as a remote execution client.
Keywords:	execcd exec rexec remote command execution