Re: X packages and 1.3 (was Shadow Passwords)

Helmut Geyer writes:
> For what it's worth, what is the schedule for debian 1.3?
> End of October XFree86 3.2 will be released. Should we attempt to
> include it into 1.3 (there is a very good new setup utility that
> makes setting up X _much_ easier.

Definitely yes. I don't like us to make a new release and all those people
(like me) with pretty new grphic cards having to get their own server. The
Beta version does fine but it not really fits into my debian system.

Michael

--
Michael Meskes                   |    _____ ________ __  ____
meskes@informatik.rwth-aachen.de |   / ___// ____/ // / / __ \___  __________