Re: tcsh stays in /usr/bin

On Wed, 9 Oct 1996, Brian C. White wrote:

> > Well, after Dominik Kubla (csh maintainer) contacted me and gave me some
> > advises, I decided to:
> >
> > - leave tcsh in /usr/bin;
>
> I thought one of the things you were trying to do was to allow 'tcsh'
> to be used as the login shell for "root"?

Yes.  But after talking to Dominik, I decided to leave it as is for a
while.  I didn't yet understand his point...  But maybe I'll move tcsh to
/bin in one of the next versions.  BTW, Dominik moved csh to /usr/bin.

The package will be out real soon.

Vadik.

Vadik V. (_`    vadik@arbornet.org  alias: vadik@debian.org
Vygonets (_.lf  For PGP public key, email me with sibject "get pgpkey"
Linux hackers are funny people: They count the time in patchlevels.