Re: Uploading packages via e-mail?

On Wed, 9 Oct 1996, Michael Meskes wrote:

> Dale Scheetz writes:
> > As long as you have no forward on your master account you could mail it
> > there and then telnet to master and move it into Incoming. However, most
> > packages are probably to large to do this very effectively.
>
> Won't work because telnetting is even more difficult.
>
> Michael

BTW I tried to upload the packages I made.  The question is: to which
directory?  I just e-mailed the package to master, because ftp wpildn't
work for me.

Vadik.

Vadik V. (_`    vadik@arbornet.org  alias: vadik@debian.org
Vygonets (_.lf  For PGP public key, email me with sibject "get pgpkey"
Linux hackers are funny people: They count the time in patchlevels.