Re: New, experimental PGP packages (xyzzy)

Buddha Buck:
> As I understand it, there is some problem with me using the PGP 2.6.3i
> package.  Is there a US version of the package available?  I don't mind
> getting it overseas.  I just don't want to violate RSA's patent.

The "International version" of PGP does indeed violate RSA's patent
in the US. PGP 2.6.3i can be built to use RSA's library instead of
PGP's own, and the resulting binary does not violate RSA's patent.
This is why we have both the pgp-i and the pgp-us packages. Like
Ian, I built both.

[ Insert obligatory comment about the US vs the free world. :-) ]