Re: New, experimental PGP packages (xyzzy)

> I've packaged PGP 2.6.3i for Debian. Before I upload them to the
> new non-US FTP site, I'd like for people to test them first. They're
> now in <http://www.iki.fi/liw/debian/>.

As I understand it, there is some problem with me using the PGP 2.6.3i
package.  Is there a US version of the package available?  I don't mind
getting it overseas.  I just don't want to violate RSA's patent.

--
     Buddha Buck                      bmbuck@acsu.buffalo.edu
"Just as the strength of the Internet is chaos, so the strength of our