Re: Linux 2.1

Dirk.Eddelbuettel@qed.econ.queensu.ca said:
> Anyway, as 2.0 seems to have converged (no patch since Sep 20), we might want
> to compile a new set of kernel-{image,source,headers}, bootdisks, pcmcia
> modules etc.

Not yet a good idea. There are at least two outstanding bugs (one in the
UMSDOS filesystem, and the other in the interrupt handling for serial ports)
which haven't been fixed yet.

Scott Barker
Linux Consultant
http://www.cuug.ab.ca:8001/~barkers/   (under construction)

[ I try to reply to all e-mail within 3 days. If you don't   ]
[ get a response by then, I probably didn't get your e-mail. ]
[ Unsolicited commercial and junk e-mail will be proof-read for US$100 ]

"The nature of things is in the habit of concealing itself."
   - Heraclitus