Re: Linux 2.1

Dirk.Eddelbuettel@qed.econ.queensu.ca said:
> Anyway, as 2.0 seems to have converged (no patch since Sep 20), we might want
> to compile a new set of kernel-{image,source,headers}, bootdisks, pcmcia
> modules etc.

Not yet a good idea. There are at least two outstanding bugs (one in the
UMSDOS filesystem, and the other in the interrupt handling for serial ports)
which haven't been fixed yet.

--
Scott Barker
Linux Consultant

[ I try to reply to all e-mail within 3 days. If you don't   ]
[ get a response by then, I probably didn't get your e-mail. ]
[ Unsolicited commercial and junk e-mail will be proof-read for US$100 ]

"The nature of things is in the habit of concealing itself."
   - Heraclitus