More packages up for adoption

I hate to add to the growing number of orphaned packages, but I
currently barely (if even that) have time to maintain the packages I'm
really interested in.  As a result, I'm officially putting up for
adoption the packages I took over on an interim basis much too long
ago when they were originally orphaned.

In case anyone is wondering, I am not leaving the project.  I will
continue to maintain my other packages and will also be available to
help whoever takes over my former packages.

Here is the list of packages I'm putting up for adoption with my
assessment of what is involved in maintaining them.

binutils: Track H.J. Lu's version and various architecture-specific
patches.  Not too much work right now but could change as support for
other architectures is added.

gcc/cpp: Track FSF version.  Not too much work.

gdb: Track FSF version.  Not too much work.

libc5*/libc6*: Some of the most important packages.  potentially a lot
of work.  My plan was to only add serious patches to the current
versions and wait for glibc/libc6.  Whoever takes these may want to
upgrade to one of H.J. Lu's newer versions before taking on libc6.

libg++: Current version needs to be upgraded to H.J. Lu's newest
version.  Track H.J. Lu's version.  Things could be complicated by
multiple architecture support and libc6.

libc4*, aout-binutils, aout-gcc: As far as I'm concerned, these are
deprecated and should not be supported.  However, if somebody wants to
update them, I won't stop them.

David