New slang packages : jed slrn and other maintainers take note

I have put my new slang packages on
ftp://ftp.netaxs.com/people/cjf/debian or
http://www.netaxs.com/~cjf/debian.

The only reason I havn't put them on master yet is the questions I
just posted regarding Section and Priority fields.  Everything else
about the package has been as well tested as I can muster right now.
So if you need this to build jed or slrn or other package, check it
out.  You'll need it at least for the dpkg-shlibdeps stage in your
debian/rules.

I'll probably put it on master tomorrow after my questions about
packaging are resolved.

--
Christopher J. Fearnley            |    Linux/Internet Consulting
cjf@netaxs.com, cjf@onit.net       |    UNIX SIG Leader at PACS