win32binutils recommends itself...

Package: win32binutils
Version: 2.6.cygnus.960412-1

As well as itself, win32binutils also recommends win32gcc, but win32gcc
depends on win32binutils.
Although this doesn't seem to confuse dpkg, I'm pretty sure that dselect
is going to have fits, since it treats recommends as strongly as depends.
As best as I can tell, neither of these items should be in recommends.
Have I missed something, or should I submit a bug report?

Thanks,

Dwarf