Re: dpkg 1.3.8: dpkg-buildpackage -sa works and is recommended

Peter Tobias asks me in private email:
> BTW: I didn't have much time the last weeks (and I won't have much
> time the next weeks) so I wasn't able to check if this new source
> format will also work for packages like netstd (packages which contain
> lots of "sub packages" each with its own original source. Do you
> see any problems with it?

I'm afraid I totally fail to understand the netbase and netstd source
packages.

The new source packaging scheme will require you to put all of these
sub-packages together, and turn the whole thing into a normal package.

Ian.