Re: termcap bugs

Guy Maor said:
> On Fri, 7 Jun 1996, Scott Barker wrote:
> > Unless there is objection, I'm going to close the following bug reports:
> >
> > #797   /etc/termcap console keydefs for function keys
> > #836   Possible bugs in termcap system
> > #1045  tgetflag("hc") segfaults (fwd)
> > #1803  /etc/termcap linux definition incomplete
>
> The same bugs might be in the terminfo database though.  Could you
> check if they still exist?  If so, refile them to terminfo.

I checked. None of the bugs appear to be present with terminfo/ncurses. I've
cleared them all.

--
Scott Barker
Linux Consultant

[ I try to reply to all e-mail within 5 days. If you don't  ]
[ get a response by then, I probably didn't get your e-mail ]
[ (we have a sometimes sporadic connection to the internet) ]

"Ninety-nine percent of the people in this world are fools, and the rest of us
   are in great danger of contagion."
   - from "X-Files"