Re: Binary-only packages

> Then I see no problem in moving xforms there. Shall I create a new package
> or do we just move it? Also do I have to add 'Section: contrib' to the
> control file, or does it remain 'Section: x11' with a contrib entry in teh
> changes file?

The file should go in contrib/binary-i386/x11 . I haven't looked at contrib
in a while - if it's not organized like "unstable", it probably should be.

Probably the section in the control file should remain x11.

	Bruce
--
Pixar's "Toy Story": Over 1/3 Billion dollars world box office so far.

Bruce Perens AB6YM          Bruce@Pixar.com            http://www.hams.com/