emacs-19.31 should provide news-reader

Hi,

	Since gnus does come as default, and is at least my newsreader
of choice, I think emacs should provide the virtual package
news-reader. (And that would remove yet another conflict, I have
inewsinn, and I refuse to load any of the newsreaders available, since
I already have gnus.

	This also applies to the xemacs package, whenever that may
happen.

	manoj
--
How many nuclear engineers does it take to change a light bulb ?
Seven: One to install the new bulb, and six to determine what to do