Phasing out libgr

Hi,

	There are some packages that still depend on libgr.  If libgr
is officially obsolete (I seem to remember we have gone to separate
graphics libraries), the probably these packages should be updated as
well.  What do you think?

	manoj

pbmplus, gimp-smotif seem to recommend/suggest libgr.
--
"A reasonable doubt for a reasonable fee" -- Motto of Hunter
S. Thompson's lawyer