Re: Bug#3066: a.out binaries in various packages
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Bug#3066: a.out binaries in various packages
- From: K J MacDonald <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 23 May 96 17:05:20 BST
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: Michael Meskes's message of Tue, 21 May 1996 09:27:55 +0200 (MET DST)
Michael Meskes writes...
> Are a2ps and a2gs orphaned? If so let's remove them. If not what do the
> maintainers think?
I was the original maintainer of these packages, and an quite happy for
them to be dropped. I effectively did so back in the autumn, as I
announced. Since they are both superceded by genscript I think their
loss will not be noticed by many people.
| <K.MacDonald@ed.ac.uk> "http://www.glg.ed.ac.uk/~kenny" |
| Portuguese/English/French Translations/Teaching by Native Portuguese |
| <TLS@nsl.co.uk> "http://www.nsl.co.uk/tls" |