svgalib

I'm currently the Debian svgalib maintainer.

svgalib has really needed upgrading to the latest upstream version for
some time now - it's two versions behind already - but I don't really
have the time or energy to work on it at the moment (ElectricMail's
sales team is too good... l-)

If no-one volunteers to take svgalib over then I may in fact get round
to it some time, but I can't promise anything.  My system is still
playing catch-up on the ELF conversion to some extent (big downloads
last night and today...)

Anyone?

Other packages that I maintain for Debian - vm, itimer and majordomo -
don't, as far as I know, have any urgent work to do on them.

- Richard

--
http://www.elmail.co.uk/staff/richard/