Where does lilo go?

Hi folks,

Fortunately I have my system back.

But there's one question left for me: Where does Debian lilo install
itself during boot process?

I was asked if it should be installed in the MBR, I allowed this and
... huh ... after the next boot I noticed that it was written to hda3
(the / partition) which has been made bootable (hda1 should be
bootable though).

Could anyone please put some more interaction in here? You might want
to have a look at the liloconfig program from DLD (Deutsche Linux
Distribution, I can mail it). It does a really good job.

Regards,

	Joey

 /  Wer ist Germany.Net?               http://home.pages.de/~joey/
/  - Dauerwerbesender seiner Abbonenten.    -- Lutz Donnerhacke /