1.1 release

I hope to have the installation floppy open issues resolved by the end of
the weekend. I will replace Ian's draft installation document with my
install.html (and with .txt and .ps versions of that). It's a lot thinner
than Ian's document but this is not necessarily a bad thing. The disk
naming scheme will be changed to fit in an 8.3 name space, no floppies will
be compressed, and the new arrangement will accomodate Simon's various
new boot floppies. After that, we can get the archive cleaned up and
make a release.

	Thanks

	Bruce