Re: Guile copyright (attn: Klee Dienes)

> [ I tried to send this to "Klee Dienes <klee@sedona.com>" but it
> failed. ]

Yeah, sorry about that.  We've had some problems with our internet
connection for the past couple of weeks (they're fixed now).  I've
been off the mailing lists for the past couple of weeks, but I've been
scanning the bug listings for my name.

> The latter is quite different from the GPL.  I don't know about "recode",
> but it seems to me that the copyright from the info pages is what should
> appear in the copyright directory.

The "recode" part is just a typo.  I'll fix the rest of the copyright
message in a day or so, as soon as our net connection is back and
fully working again.

- klee