Re: pine doesn't handle pgp signed messages (was Re: New uploads)

On Thu, 16 May 1996, Craig Sanders wrote:

> Maybe i should file a bug report against pine saying that it doesn't
> handle PGP in it's default configuration.  I think that's a bug :-)

I recently visited the pine developer's page, and found that support for
PGP is somewhere on their wishlist for future releases.  I don't think
there's much hope of getting support real soon.

Syrus.

Syrus Nemat-Nasser <syrus@ucsd.edu>    UCSD Physics Dept.