mirror-2.8-5 is available at ftp://rosebud.sps.queensu.ca/pub/Debian and will
be uploaded to master when I will be able to log on there again.
Date: 15 May 96 14:34 UT
Maintainer: Dirk Eddelbuettel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Architecture: all source
mirror: Perl program for keeping ftp archives up-to-date.
- Mirror uses the ftp protocol to duplicate a directory hierarchy
- between the machine it is run on and a remote host. It avoids copying
- files unnecessarily by comparing the file time-stamps and sizes before
- transferring. Amongst other things, it can optionally gzip and split
- files. It was written for use by archive maintainers but can be used
- by anyone wanting to transfer a lot of files via ftp.
* mirror-2.8-5 release
* mirror.defaults: added compress_conv_patt= (fixes bug#2931)
* s/Debian GNU/Linux/Debian Linux/ where applicable
b4356a7c5a2df2835d2b94948e9fe513 76628 net - mirror-2.8-5.tar.gz
d71169e5b1af17b115c069385070cb98 7828 net - mirror-2.8-5.diff.gz
300d72411c0ab157dc9bdf088ca77b90 69274 net - mirror-2.8-5.all.deb
Dirk Eddelb"uttel http://qed.econ.queensu.ca/~edd