dist-3.60-6

Package: dist
Section: devel
Maintainer: Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@pilgrim.umass.edu>
Version: 3.60-6
Depends: perl

I tried several times to install this package using dpkg-ftp and
always got a message that the package file did not exist.  This
occurred with several mirrors and with ftp.debian.org

I finally noticed that the file that was being requested was
 .../unstable/bianry-i386/devel/dist-3.60-5.deb
                                          ^
whereas the file that was there was Debian revision 6.  It appears
that the Packages file was not properly updated when this package was
uploaded to the archive.

--
Douglas Bates             Dept. of Statistics, U. of Wisconsin-Madison
            (visiting at: Dept. of Statistics, U. of Adelaide)

Quote of the day: "You write software! Wow! I thought you just taught
                   classes and sent e-mail."  Michael Bates, age 11.