Incoming directory status

Hopefully, the mailing lists are back up and this will get through.

I've finished working off the Incoming directory on master.  What
follows is my admittedly terse report on those packages which were
rejected.  If any of them belong to you, please take care of the
problems when you get a chance.

All of the files were moved into the Incoming/HOLD directory.  Please
move them back to Incoming or delete them altogether when you upload
the missing or replacement versions.  If you are in Europe and are
using Ian's uploader, drop me, or the new archive maintainer, a note
saying that the files in Incoming/HOLD are no longer needed.

David

kernel-source         Don't provide old package names source, headers, image.
kernel-image

kernel-headers        No longer needed.

rpncalc               MD5 checksums don't match .changes file.
gs
spellprogs

mime-support          Which version goes where?
gsfonts

perl                  Is package break down acceptable?  I thought some
                      objected to the way these were done.

slrn                  No .changes file.
libtermcap
apsfilter

abuse                 No .changes nor .tar.gz files.

open                  Replaced by kbd package.

dftp                  What do I do with it?

color-ls              No .diff.gz file and same version as previous upload.

xemacs                No .diff.gz nor -el*.deb files.

dump                  No revision number in version.
ecc