Re: Grr - mirror just deleted my binaries

> I just finished another mirror run of ftp.debian.org. Just before mirror
> exited, it deleted all the binary directories from debian-0.93 and unstable.

The last time this happened to me, I added the following lines to my
"mirror.defaults" file:

        do_deletes=true
        max_delete_files=90%
        max_delete_dirs=90%

I haven't had this tested, yet, but I think it should stop such mass
descruction.

                                        Brian
                               ( bcwhite@verisim.com )