Re: Grr - mirror just deleted my binaries

You (Brian C. White) wrote:
> > I just finished another mirror run of ftp.debian.org. Just before mirror
> > exited, it deleted all the binary directories from debian-0.93 and unstable.
>
> The last time this happened to me, I added the following lines to my
> "mirror.defaults" file:
>
>         do_deletes=true
>         max_delete_files=90%
>         max_delete_dirs=90%

Does anybody know if there is still work being done on "mirror", or if
there is an alternative? I'd like to have a mode in mirror where it
would work on a directory-by-directory base, not in the batch mode it
does now. If the first ls -lR fails halfway all binaries are lost..

Mike.
--
  Miquel van    | Cistron Internet Services   --    Alphen aan den Rijn.
  Smoorenburg,  | mailto:info@cistron.nl          http://www.cistron.nl/