1.1 beta boot floppies: rm -r doesn't

Here is something else I noted while playing around with the 1.1beta
boot floppies:
	The rm command on the root-floppy doesn't seem to support
the -r flag, even though its usage message claims it does. I don't
think this needs to be fixed immediately, though.

What I wanted to do was to remove everyting (except lost+found) on my
/target to do another clean install without reinitializing the linux
partitions - the bad block scan takes a while, and I thought I might
skip that step. (I only realized later that I can skip the bad-block scan,
which I don't need on a disk which got checked in the previous
install. A find with the right parameters might have solved the
problem, too).

		Regards,
			Lukas