Re: Beta testing?

> If beta testing is to be done from
> ftp://ftp.i-connect.net/debian/unstable/binary-i386 then there is a major
> problem. The only version of dpkg available is 1.1.5elf. This package can
> not be installed on an R6 system because it needs libc5.

OK.  I'll swap the a.out and elf versions.  The better solution is to
have Ian change the packaging so that they can exist together.
I sent him a message along those lines, but haven't gotten a reply yet.

--
Carl Streeter               |  "Etiquette-wise, there is no proper time
streeter@cae.wisc.edu       |    to use the phrase 'It sucks.'" --Dogbert