Re: 1.1 beta boot floppies: rm -r doesn't

> The rm command on the root-floppy doesn't seem to support
> the -r flag, even though its usage message claims it does.

Mea culpa. The tiny utilities suite (also known as "busy-box", for the baby
toy with 10 controls on it) is still somewhat shaky. This will probably be
simple to fix.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
Pixar Animation Studios: Reality is not our business.
Pixar's "Toy Story" $184,849,036 domestic, $101.7M overseas and counting.