Re: boot-floppies beta 1

I tried em. There very user friendly and the base system installed and
booted flawlessly. However;

The base system alone deosn't seem to have an editor of any kind or did I
miss something.

There deosn't seem to be an area in the install process which asks for
modules to load at boot time ie= network card modules.

I use an old ne1000 clone card in my test system and the module ne.o
needs to be passed "io=0x300" in order to install properly.  There is no
allowance for this in the current way modules are installed.  So I hacked
/etc/init.d/modules to include this:

                if [ "$module" = "ne" ]
                then param=" io=0x300"
                else param=""