Re: boot-floppies beta 1

> The base system alone deosn't seem to have an editor of any kind or did I
> miss something.

I didn't document it. The editor is "ae". I'll take care of that.

> There deosn't seem to be an area in the install process which asks for
> modules to load at boot time ie= network card modules.

I added that to the end of the menu on the latest floppy set, but it
is not a "Next" menu selection. I will probably make it one.

> Is there a better way.

I thought the new script that read /etc/modules would allow arguments
in that file. Is this not the case?

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
Pixar Animation Studios: Reality is not our business.
Pixar's "Toy Story" $184.79M domestic, $101.7M overseas and counting.