Re^2: man uses ISO-Latin-1, but the default console font is ASCII

Hi Mark,

Mark> Interesting, I hadn't even realized we had one. Any reason not to make
Mark> /etc/init.d/console use
Mark> 	font=iso01.f16
Mark> by default?

No.
I'm using lat1-08.psf myself (the font is in my opinion a bit nicer).

PS: Well, may be our russish speaking friends will be upset, who want to
    use  an koi-8 font, but they'll have to reconfigure theri system anyway :)

Greetings,
  David
--
David Frey <david@eos.lugs.ch>|Microsoft isn't the answer...it's the QUESTION.
Schlieren, Switzerland        |``No'' is the answer.