Re: man uses ISO-Latin-1, but the default console font is ASCII

Do I _lose_ anything by using the ISO console font? for example
is there some ANSI terminal compatibility lost?

I think "man" should output ASCII man pages unless you set a locale.
Then it should output as required by your locale, and cache them in
a locale-specific cat directory. I don't know how much of this Wilf
has implemented in the current "man" program.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
Pixar Animation Studios: Reality is not our business.
Pixar's "Toy Story" $184.79M domestic, $66M overseas and counting.