Beta - test ?

Hi all!

I wanted to take a look at the new (unstable) beta release to figure out wether
debian is better or redhat. As i read you are going to start with the beta
testing on April 15, or so.

So my question is: where can i find the most current version of the unstable
tree. I looked at ftp.debian.org -- but there was no change in the last days.
I tried to connect to master (i hope master.debian.org is correct) -- but i
never had a connection to this host.

So my question is: where can i get the current version of debian. I'm willing
to setup a mirror of all the necessary files here in germany then.

Any infos would be very helpful for me

Thanx

Andreas
--
Andreas Tack                       Real-time-Voice-Connect: +49 (0)721 608 2326
ib09@ttk1.ciw.uni-karlsruhe.de                         FAX: +49 (0)721 607102