dchanges-3.0-0: are we not to use this?

	I am in the process of building newer versions of my packages
 (to meet the beta schedule), and dchanges was, umm, problematic. It
 insisted on the new double-hyphen separators (easily fixed), and the
 architecture name as part of the file name (also fixable). Also, the
 usage message does not match internals )overide ps=blah should say
 pri=blah). Should these be bug reports, or have I managed to pick up
 an unsipported version?

A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.  --
Butler %%
Manoj Srivastava               Systems Research Programmer, Project Pilgrim,
Phone: (413) 545-3918                A143B Lederle Graduate Research Center,
Fax:   (413) 545-1249         University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA 01003
<srivasta@pilgrim.umass.edu> <URL:http://www.pilgrim.umass.edu/%7Esrivasta/>