debian-bugs and bugs-done

Ian you mentioned something about your cronjob for these being
reinstated, did all the things mailed to them before you fixed this
get lost or will they eventually come through? I submitted some 2 days
ago now I think and haven't receieved any confirmation. Should I just
resend them?

Andrew

--
Dehydration - 34%, Recollection of previous evening - 2%, embarrassment
factor - 91%.  Advise repair schedule:- off line for 36 hours, re-boot

Andrew Howell				               andrew@it.com.au
Perth, Western Australia		      howellaa@cs.curtin.edu.au