Re: MIME support

Brian C. White wrote:
> > # Here are some of my own:
> > x-world/x-vrml                 vrm vrml wrl
>
> I'm not familiar with the "x-world" hierarchy.  Is there anything else that
> falls under that?

It's for "virtual worlds". I don't think that this has been standardized yet,
hence the "x-", but it seems that the VRML people have agreed to it. There are
other virtual reality formats, but I haven't seen any that are common enough to
require another mime.types entry.

If anyone is interested in VRML on Linux, you should get VRWeb. Sorry, I can't
give you a URL at the moment.....

--
Jeff Ebert
jebert@earthlink.net