Re: master still points to old address

On Sat, 23 Mar 1996, Carl V Streeter wrote:
> Andrew Howell writes:
> > Is it just in Australia that master is still pointing to the old
> > address?
> Nope.
> > Any idea why it's taking so long for the change to propagate?
> The last data I got from i.root-servers.net led to a query getting the
> old address.
I just pulled the org.zone file from rs.internic.net for some other
things and looked and the old-master's ip is still listed as

David Brinks - Assist Sys Admin.   brinks@cps.cmich.edu
422 Pearce Hall                    Mail maintainer of:  archive, ftpadmin
Computer Science Department           www, and sometimes other accounts
Central Michigan University           used for admin purposes.
---All opinions, and possibly some of the facts, are strictly of my own.----