Re: lynx, pine, metamail...(mailcap&mime.types) netbase?

I would think Erick meant for his reply to my message to go to
debian-devel.  I'm cc: ing my response to him back to dd---I hope he
won't mind.

In message <9603191349.AA17267@mailgate.eur.nl>, Erick Branderhorst writes:
>I understand that you suggest something which is similar to install-info
>and/or similar to how inetd.conf is handled? The script might need it
>own package or would netstd be appropriate?

Exactly.

As far as the question of which package the files themselves should
appear in, I don't care, as I have all of the packages presented for
putting them in installed, so I'll get them no matter where they're
put.  However, the presence of a script for updating them, etc., might
suggest that they have their own package.

Mike.
--
"Don't let me make you unhappy by failing to be contrary enough...."