Re: pine-3.91-6 uploaded almost

Dale Scheetz writes:

> so if someone with more power than I will
> please delete this partial file, I will gladly upload it again.

Deleted.  Please resend. ;)

> upload user can't delete it's own uploaded files,

No, but...

ftp> put test
200 PORT command successful.
150 Opening BINARY mode data connection for test.
226 Transfer complete.
5 bytes sent in 0.00252 secs (1.9 Kbytes/sec)
ftp> rename test test.fail
350 File exists, ready for destination name
250 RNTO command successful.
ftp> dir test*
200 PORT command successful.
150 Opening ASCII mode data connection for /bin/ls.
-rw-rw----   1 upload   debian          5 Mar  9 05:23 test.fail
226 Transfer complete.
ftp>

--
Carl Streeter                   |  "Etiquette-wise, there is no proper time
streeter@cae.wisc.edu           |    to use the phrase 'It sucks.'" --Dogbert