installation floppies progress

The ELF installation floppies seem to run most of the way through - at
the present time they install the system and then I think they go wrong
before configuring it. All of these are trivial problems and simply
need testing to get through.

The "Novice Mode" installation has been removed - I'd rather move in
the direction of making disk partitioning easier (which is why I am
working on DiskTool), and the reasons for doing Novice Mode no longer
obtain (it was an FSF fiat). Removing the novice mode made it easier
for me to hack/support Ian's old installation script, as it became a
lot shorter.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
Bruce Perens <Bruce@Pixar.com> A campaigner for Clinton and against Censorship.
Toy Story: $183M and counting. At $184M it will beat the #1 movie of 1995.