RE: Image 1.3.64 has no net modules

On 27-Feb-96 Erick Branderhorst wrote:
> > > The idea is so good I am actually going to do that :-)  Really.  It may ta
ke
> > some time though...
> You didn't even want to consult debian-devel? :-)

Ooops!  Sorry about that.

Presumptious of me.  However I did raise this issue before and got few responses
>.
Nothing indicated there will be objection to it.

> --
> Erick Branderhorst@heel.fgg.eur.nl +31-10-4635142
> Department of General Surgery (Intensive Care) University Hospital Rotterdam N

Sincerely Yours,
                           (Sent on 02/27/96, 12:46:55)
Simon Shapiro              i-Connect.Net, a Division of iConnect Corp.
Shimon@i-Connect.Net       13455 SW Allen Blvd., Suite 140 Beaverton OR 97008